A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. McRae Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. McRae Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. McRae Williams, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. McRae W Williams MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. McRae W. Williams practice?
- Dr. McRae Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. McRae Williams practices Emergency Medicine near Towson, MD.
See Towson Emergency Physicians.