Dr. Mcrae Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mcrae Williams?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mcrae Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 21st, 2016

Experience so bad I am filing a formal compliant

I visited the emergency room 4:00 in the morning with my 3 year old. I was concerned because I was pushed by a friend that result in me hitting my head on the ground. He was very dismissive. Abrasive. He was cutting me off as I was speaking. Very arrogant and this was all just within me provided the story about what occurred to bring me to the emergency room. He started telling me what a CT scan would cost versus what it would cost for and x-ray... I had to propose the question why are you quoting me prices I have insurance his response I'm just letting you know... But why would I care? Can't put a price on my life. And I wouldn't be out 4:00 in the morning with a toddler if I didn't feel concerned. When I mentioned I did some searching on google and it prompted me to come here he responded well what did Google diagnose you with, very rudely... I said I never said Google diagnosed me, I said prompted me to come here told me head injuries shouldn't be over looked you should go get it checked out. He cut me off again stating well what did you put in Google you had to put some symptoms I just wanna make sure you don't have anxiety... I'm like what? I put in Google neck pain due to fall and people with these experiences urged people to get checked out and not wait because it could result in something worst. I told him I Work hard for my money. I wouldn't be spending $100.00 on a ER visit for fun. I advised him I would like his expertise and I was very uncomfortable at that point and I simply wanted to proceed so I could get diagnosed, and leave. If I had a diagnoses I wouldn't be here. I began to cry I couldn't believe how he was treating me. He told me well I think we are just having a personality clash if anything I stated you don't even know my personality to clash with I am a single mother, I understand this is your job you do this daily maybe you are a little desensitized but my son can't take care of me if I pass out from a head injury I let go unrecognized so I am here simply out of concern. This was only within 5 minutes of him coming in my room! He then said well if you are uncomfortable I can just get you my P.A Kustvone second and he walked out the room came back and said I spoke too soon they weren't available they are stitching someone's head up. So I can just proceed. He then states I don't know what I did to you I advised him he was very abrasive and rude and he said I shook your hand, I introduced myself looked you in the eyes I did all the things my mother taught me to do... He was doing that because that's what we are suppose to do in life when exchanging with another human being but he could care less about dealing with me that was evident. Instead of defending himself he should have reflected on his actions and accepted that he made the paying patient uneasy to the point of tears. I usually let rude exchanges with people roll off my back but i was in such disbelief. I have never been made to feel this way before by a health professional. I felt in that moment so belittled by the person that was suppose to help me. And all I was doing is taking preventative measures to assure that from my fall, I was ok. I never take time out to write reviews or file compliant but I got to my car at the hospital and had to go back in for the information to make sure a compliant is placed on his record. I have lost my faith and trust in this hospital. I had a terrible experience with my OB that was affiliated with this hospital GBMC and I had to deal with her for 9 months and I never told a soul how desensitized she was and c section happy. But this experience was over the top to me, it rubbed me the wrong way so bad. If you are tired of your profession as a MD. maybe look into something more fulfilling. Monitor how you talk to people and if they tell you something is wrong, you made them feel any kind of way offer to correct it. Don't volunteer somebody else's service of they don't ask for it because your real feelings become evident. He didn't want to be bothered with me. It make me not want another white male doctor come in contact with me.

October 28th, 2015

Very kind and well spoken!

April 27th, 2015

horrible experience!

he was rude! he made fun of the patients tattoo's medical history and weight! as a doctor, esp one in emerg. medicine you should have better manners!!!!

March 24th, 2011

Emergency room visit with Dr. Williams.

I had to go to the emergency room because of an asthma attack. He was extremely professional and knowlegeable; made me feel at ease in my distress. Had a wonderful bedside manner; no rushing in and out. He even checked up on me after my breathing treatment. Obviously some of the services they are asking for ratings to not apply to him as he is an emergency room doctor.

August 10th, 2017