A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Tabriz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Tabriz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabriz graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Tabriz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad S Tabriz MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Tabriz practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Tabriz has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Tabriz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Internists and Palos Heights Infectious Disease Doctors.