A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mdwahidul Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mdwahidul Islam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mdwahidul Islam, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Islam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mdwahidul Wahidul Islam MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mdwahidul W. Islam practice?
- Dr. Mdwahidul Islam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mdwahidul Islam practices Internal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists.