A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meada Khafaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Khafaja graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Khafaja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meada Khafaja MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Meada Khafaja practice?
- Dr. Meada Khafaja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meada Khafaja practices Pediatrics near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Van Nuys Pediatricians.