A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meade O'Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meade O'Boyle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Boyle graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. O'Boyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- North Monroe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meade Phelps O'Boyle MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Meade P. O'Boyle practice?
- Dr. Meade O'Boyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Meade O'Boyle practices Pediatrics near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Pediatricians.