Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Worst office staff experience ever!  |  show details
by A.H. on Jan 29th, 2013

Dr. Moore is fine... A little rushed but nice and accurate, her staff however is a whole other story. We needed to schedule a D&C for a non viable pregnancy and the whole experience of dealing with her office made us switch doctors. We were told that a member of her staff would call us the following day. This never happened. When I called the office I got a variety of excuses....everyday, for three days. No scheduled procedure, no returned phone calls, LOTS of attitude. I actually started naturally miscarrying on day four (Saturday). On Monday I got a call, not from the office but from the surgical center letting me know I'd been scheduled for a procedure on Thursday. By this time I had already fully miscarried a fact they might have been aware of if they had called me directly or bothered to return even one of my six phone calls. We went back to Dr. Charles Moniak... Further away but incredibly caring and his staff can't be beat. If yr looking for timeliness and compassion in care, look elsewhere.