A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meaghan Shanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanahan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Shanahan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meaghan Marie Shanahan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meaghan M. Shanahan practice?
- Dr. Meaghan Shanahan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Meaghan Shanahan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.