Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

La Mesa
Grossmont Ob & Gyn
8851 Center Dr
Ste 500
La Mesa, CA 91942
619-461-2660
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The BEST OBGYN  |  show details
by SD MomOf2 on Jun 3rd, 2013

I can't think of any physician I would recommend more than Dr. Naponic. He delivered my daughter in 2007 and my son via c-section in 2012. My first delivery was very difficult and I firmly believe that in the hands of a lesser doctor, I could have possibly died or at the very least not have been able to have further children. Due to his expertise, I walked away unscathed. His bedside manner is beyond reproach and he never hesitates to take the extra time to make sure you feel comfortable and educated. While office waits can be long at times, it was never unreasonable and as far as I'm concerned well worth the wait. His nurse Debbie should be mentioned as well...she is awesome, thorough, and her no nonsense approach was much appreciated.

|  GREAT MD and support staff!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

I trusted Dr. Naponic and his whole staff enough to let them help me bring the 4 pieces of my heart into this world. I will always be gratful to them for making me feel SO comfortable and loved.

|  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

The best OB/GYN in San Diego period.

|  Kathryn Fletcher  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

I have known this Doctor for 35 years at least. He was my grandmothers Doctor (when she was alive), she LOVED him by the way! He is my mother's Doctor, and now, THANK GOD, he accepts my insurance, so he's now my Doctor!!! My mom worked at Grossmont Hospital (in the Mother Baby Unit) for over 30, and she's said that he is the ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTOR in that entire hospital!!He's been called the "Jimi Hendrix" of all Doctors and I agree!!! He's got the best bed side manner and he's the smartest Doctor that I have ever met!!I LOVE this guy and am so happy that he is my Doctor!!!!

|  Very Good Doctor!!!  |  show details
by Josie on Jun 15th, 2010

He is my first male gynecologist because always prefer female gynecologist. I had my total abdominal hysterectomy and he was so good and caring. You can trust him and he explains everything to make you understand the process.

|  BEST OB/GYN  |  show details
by Theresa Castro on Dec 3rd, 2009

Dr Naponic is one of the best, he did my hysterectomy and took care of me for about a year before I moved out of state. I miss him and his office staff. Trust him. He is very caring and listens and has no problem doing a test that is needed to find out the problem you are having.

|  show details
by John's Mom on Feb 24th, 2009

Dr. Naponic was my obgyn while I was pregnant and he did an amazing job. He delivered my son and he was amazing and supportive the whole time. I hope Dr. Naponic is still delivering if I decide to have another child. He was GREAT!