A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mecide Gharibo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mecide Gharibo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mecide Gharibo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharibo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gharibo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mecide Meric Gharibo MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mecide M. Gharibo practice?
- Dr. Mecide Gharibo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mecide Gharibo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Hematologists, and New Brunswick Oncologists.