A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mecide Gharibo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mecide Gharibo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gharibo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gharibo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mecide Gharibo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharibo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gharibo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mecide Meric Gharibo MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mecide M. Gharibo practice?
- Dr. Mecide Gharibo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mecide Gharibo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Hematologists, and New Brunswick Oncologists.