A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meciko Muharemovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meciko Muharemovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meciko Muharemovic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muharemovic graduated from University Of Sarajevo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muharemovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meciko A Muharemovic MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meciko A. Muharemovic practice?
- Dr. Meciko Muharemovic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meciko Muharemovic practices Internal Medicine near Hampton Bays, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Hampton, NY.
See Hampton Bays Internists.