A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medardo Maroto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maroto
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maroto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maroto graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maroto has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medardo Richard Maroto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Medardo R. Maroto practice?
- Dr. Medardo Maroto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Medardo Maroto practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.