A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medardo Maroto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maroto
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maroto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maroto graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maroto has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medardo Richard Maroto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Medardo R. Maroto practice?
- Dr. Medardo Maroto has 1 office location.
Dr. Medardo Maroto practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.