The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Medardo Maroto
Dr. Medardo Maroto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Dallas, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Maroto is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Parkland Health & Hospital System and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Medardo Maroto has the following 3 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Medardo Maroto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Timothy Talbott
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi49
Dr. Jason Calhoun
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi32
Dr. Jon Schram
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi31