A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medda Rauhut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Medda Rauhut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Medda Rauhut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauhut graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rauhut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medda Michelle Rauhut MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Medda M. Rauhut practice?
- Dr. Medda Rauhut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Medda Rauhut practices Internal Medicine near Minot, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Lufkin, TX.
See Minot Internists.