A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medhat Allam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Medhat Allam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Medhat Allam, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allam graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Allam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medhat E Allam BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Medhat E. Allam practice?
- Dr. Medhat Allam has 1 office location.
Dr. Medhat Allam practices Surgery near Southampton, NY.
See Southampton Surgeons.