A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medhat Allam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Medhat Allam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Medhat Allam, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allam graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Allam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medhat E Allam BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Medhat E. Allam practice?
- Dr. Medhat Allam has 1 office location.
Dr. Medhat Allam practices Surgery near Southampton, NY.
See Southampton Surgeons.