A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medhat Awad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Medhat Awad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Medhat Awad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Awad graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Awad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medhat Ahmed Awad MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Medhat A. Awad practice?
- Dr. Medhat Awad has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Medhat Awad practices Internal Medicine near Sunrise, FL.