Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Medhat Elsherbini
Dr. Medhat Elsherbini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marion, IL, with another office in Marion, IL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Elsherbini is affiliated with Marion VA Medical Center, Heartland Regional Medical Center and Union County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Medhat Elsherbini has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Medhat Elsherbini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, IL.
Dr. Muhammad Memon
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Marion, IL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Herman Lyle Jr
Marion, IL 0.01 mi43
Dr. Frank Bleyer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Marion, IL 0.01 mi34