A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medhat Mikhael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Medhat Mikhael is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Medhat Mikhael, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikhael graduated from Mansoura University.
Dr. Mikhael has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medhat Fouad Mikhael MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Medhat F. Mikhael practice?
- Dr. Medhat Mikhael has 5 office locations.
Dr. Medhat Mikhael practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Long Beach Anesthesiologists.