A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medhat Mikhael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Medhat Mikhael is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikhael
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Mikhael Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Medhat Mikhael, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikhael graduated from Mansoura University.
Dr. Mikhael has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medhat Fouad Mikhael MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Medhat F. Mikhael practice?
- Dr. Medhat Mikhael has 2 office locations.
Dr. Medhat Mikhael practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Anesthesiologists.