A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medhat Mikhael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Medhat Mikhael is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Medhat Mikhael, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikhael graduated from Mansoura University.
Dr. Mikhael has 25 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mikhael accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Medhat F. Mikhael practice?
Dr. Medhat Mikhael practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Long Beach Anesthesiologists and Long Beach Pain Management Doctors.