Learn more about Dr. Medhat Takla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Medhat Takla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Takla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Medhat Takla, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Takla graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Takla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medhat W Takla MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Medhat W. Takla practice?
- Dr. Medhat Takla has 1 office location.
Dr. Medhat Takla practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Surgeons.