Learn more about Dr. Medhat Takla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Medhat Takla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takla
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Takla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Medhat Takla, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Takla graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Takla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medhat W Takla MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Medhat W. Takla practice?
- Dr. Medhat Takla has 1 office location.
Dr. Medhat Takla practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Surgeons.