Medhavi Jogi, MD
6624 Fannin St
Ste 2260
Houston, TX 77030
(713) 795-0770
Locations and availability (2)

|  Systems Analyst  |  show details
by Dino Frost on Aug 20th, 2014

Dr. Jogi is very patient and caring for his patients, he remembers the history of what his patients have done to work with their disease. I do not have anything that I do not like about Dr. Jogi except when I fail to reach my goal and even then he is very professional and wanting to help me over come any obstcles that I may have, I always tell friends and family that he is a fantastic endocrinologist and if they know anyone in my situation, they should give him a call. Dr. Jogi will work with them and anyone of their other doctors to achieve better results. Dr. Jogi is really a great Dr. because try to make sure (me) and I would think the rest of his patients get the best understanding our care so this may him out of his alotted time for each patient.

by Natalie G on Jun 3rd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Jogi's for several years and cannot say enough complimentary things about him as a doctor and the positive experience I always have when I visit for an appointment. I was initially impressed with Dr. Jogi's use of technology for every aspect of care...not in an impersonal way but in a very efficient manner. In every appointment, Dr. Jogi has taken his time with me, explaining my condition and discussing treatment options. I have never felt rushed and have never left without all of my questions answered. I highly recommend Dr. Jogi to anyone looking for a doctor-patient relationship that is I feel respectful and appreciated.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
by AM on Apr 5th, 2014

Very knowledgeable and a great clinician. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Jan 5th, 2014

I would recommend to any one. Very honest and knowledgeable.

|  1/4/2014 Office Visit With Dr. Jogi  |  show details
by Jacqueline S. on Jan 5th, 2014

I was impressed with the short wait time in the office reception area. I was particularly impressed with Dr. Jogi's assistant, Maria. I found her to be professional, personable and efficient. Just as he was at my initial visit, Dr. Jogi was prompt and professional, with excellent bedside manner. He actually exceeded my expectations with regard to his concern and patience in addressing my questions and concerns. The things that impress me the most are his vast knowledge, and the ease in which he conveys that knowledge in clear and concise layman's terms.

|  Ratings for Dr. Jogi's office.  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2013

Very friendly staff. Clean office. Have to wait a long time for an appointment. Dr. very compassionate, spends as long as necessary with you. A genuinely good person. Very good at calling you back on the phone if you have placed a call to him. Very good listener, gives feedback. Not sure that the meds prescribed are correct or helpful (long term). Not sure if enough tests were run for my condition. I felt better at first, but am now pretty much back to where I started. Not sure that the Dr. understands this problem, or knows what to do about it.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Marie Parmenter on Dec 3rd, 2013

Dr. Jogi listens to your concerns and gives 110% to find a cure. I had been to many other doctors who did not listen. Once I saw Dr. Jogi, he diagnosed the problem. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend him.

|  Dr. Jogi Physician Review  |  show details
by Denise S. on Oct 13th, 2013

Dr. Jogi has a wonderful bedside manner and makes you feel that your care and treatment are important. Along with his excellent credentials, Dr. Jogi spends time with you and answers all questions. He is extremely thorough and explains in great detail his treatment protocol. Dr. Jogi's treatment plan is carefully thought out and very individualized. An added bonus to this practice is the patient portal where you are able to communicate with your physician should you feel the need to do so. The staff is well organized and gets high marks for excellent communication to patients. Because thyroid disease is so complex, and it is not a one size fits all treatment plan, I would highly recommend Dr. Jogi .

|  great doctor  |  show details
by rew on Jun 29th, 2013

Dr. Jogi is a great doctor he checked on me to make sure I had my surgery .And checked on me after the surgery to see how I was doing and he puts me in for appointment early so I can be seen . Very professional can't find doctors like that anymore.

|  think twice  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2013

Does not listen and was rude when I questioned medications.

|  Dr. Jogi is a great doctor  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

He is personable, reasonable,and down to earth. Great doctor!

|  Very helpful  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

We were visiting the Huston area and wanted to have an evaluation of my wife's medical problem, for which we previously had conflicting diagnosis. Dr. Joggi saw us on short notice, clearly explained her situation and provided us with contacts who further analyzed her condition. Dr. Joggi is pleasant to meet with, his staff is accommodating, and the office environment is nice.

|  If you need a doctor who cares  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

i have all the greatest things to say about Dr. Jogi. I am a patient with lots of questions and I have never met a doctor who is patient like him. He is very patient and polite, friendly and knowledgable. He even calls me back himself to explain test results and answer questions. If you need a real caring doctor, you need to see him.

|  Flenda Whitney  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

Dr. Jogi is everything you want a doctor to be- caring (he's genuinely friendly), competent (he's brilliant), and respectful (he takes time to explain everything to you and invites questions). Dr. Jogi is, as the saying goes, "The real deal."

Apr 5th, 2011

Very attentive and knowledgeable. Great bedside manner and takes the time to make sure the diagnosis and treatment is understood.

|  nice and knowledgeable  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

He was able to ultrasound my thyroid on the spot, and he did it himself. He was very professional and friendly. He called me himself 2 days later with my lab results. Can't get any better than that.

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
by C. McNulty on Oct 18th, 2009

I have been a patient of another endocrinologist for 2.5 years. I decided to change doctors after he repeatedly kept meet waiting for long periods of time. I found Dr. Jogi to be professional, caring, technically proficient, a great teacher and humble. What a nice change fromt he arrogant doctors who spend little time explaining anything. He was quick to pull up information on his computer to share with me about thyroid & cholesterol.

by JP on Mar 4th, 2009

He takes the time to listen and completely understand the medical issues. Very good at explaining the thyroid and diabetes disease processes