A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medhavini Dhandha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Medhavini Dhandha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhandha graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Dhandha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medhavini Harkisan Dhandha BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Medhavini H. Dhandha practice?
- Dr. Medhavini Dhandha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Medhavini Dhandha practices Pediatrics near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians.