A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medley Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Medley Larkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Larkin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medley Larkin DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Medley Larkin practice?
- Dr. Medley Larkin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Medley Larkin practices Gastroenterology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Gastroenterologists.