A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medley Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Medley Larkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larkin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Medley Larkin practice?
Dr. Medley Larkin practices Gastroenterology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Gastroenterologists.