Dr. Mee Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 16th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor!
The best doctor!!! Very caring , always spends time to try and answer all of my questions and address all of my concerns. She delivered my two kids in 2009 and 2011. I'm pregnant now and I had to change my GP just to see Dr. Kim. The only thing that the stuff makes you wait forever if you are even 5 min late. They let everyone else after you in, and when there is nobody left then they take you in. Dr. Kim noticed me in the waiting area one time just waiting for over 45 min and I was on my last trimester, so she got really apset at her stuff for making me wait that long. Like I said- The Best Doctor!

August 7th, 2015
Very knowledgeable
Dr. Kim is highly recommended. She is very knowledgeable. Someone reviewed as if she is judgemental, but that is not my experience. She is intellectual, and I understand that those persons who are, usually are not "bubbly". What matters is her knowledge and wisdom. It is a fact yoga has damaged many people, especially women's hips, making childbearing difficult or even impossible for some women. Yoga is also spiritual and is dangerous. I've known people to develop psychosis from the practice of emptying the mind and channelling. Back to my review, this doctor is level headed, not quick to make rash health decisions. She truly does care about her patients!

November 17th, 2011
I am so disappointed by this doctor. I just found out I am pregnant and Dr. Kim asked the little amount of questions that she did with her back turned to me. She didn't ask me anything about me except, when I mentioned that I needed to de-stress with some yoga, she asked what religion I was... "Muslim?", she asked (like that or any religion has to do with yoga. "No", I said. "Then Atheist?". "No", I answered again. "CHRISTiannnn?", she inquired once more. "Yeeeessss, but I'm not sure why you're asking me this?", I muttered. "Well isn't yoga where the snakes come up from the ground?", she asked blindly. Needless, to say, if this doctor cannot recommend something as healthy and physically beneficial for the mind and body as well-known and practiced yoga, then there is definitely a gap there. She's not the doctor for me for MANY reasons, but mostly due to her lack of knowledge, continuously spelling my name wrong, being sort of cold and emotionless during visits, not asking anything about what I feel or think about the pregnancy, none of my concerns were addressed or left room for in her visit. I'm NOT recommending this doctor to ANYONE. I'm switching asap.

November 1st, 2011
Waited 3 hours on the first visit, staff is not helpful, and the doctor is always in a hurry and unorganized. This doctor is pushy also and will not listen to you because she is stubborn.