Dermatologists

A.amerimed Physician, P.c.
6860 Austin St
Forest Hills, NY 11375
718-896-4100
Locations and availability (4)

1.0

|  DO NOT WAST YOUR TIME!!!!!  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2014

THIS DOCTOR IS NOT WORTH GOING TO GO TO. SHE DID NOT EVEN TAKE A LOOK AT MY CONDITION AND ASKED ME WHAT I HAVE USED PREVIOUSLY AND BASED ON WHAT I SAID SHE WROTE A PRESCRIPTION. I DON'T KNOW WHICH DOCTOR WOULD EVER DO THAT. DO NOT WAST YOUR TIME AND MONEY. I WASTED MY TIME AND LEFT MY WORK IN-ORDER TO SEE THIS DOCTOR WHICH DID NOT DO ANYTHING. PLEASE DO NOT WAST YOUR TIME FOR THIS DOCTOR. REALLY DISAPPOINTING.

|  save your time for a more professional doctor  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

seriously,is she a doctor?I came to her and said I scratch myself too often. She is like I don't know why you scratch yourself with this freaky accent that makes you feel stupid. I have so many moles and she even didnt bother to come closer to me to evaluate at least one or even asked me to fully undress myself. Her manners are left to be desired and she looks rather a 99 cents salesperson than a doctor, especially a dermatologist.

|  Dr. Leung is rude, abrassive, and gives inaccurate medical information  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

I only write this review because after having such a horrible and traumatic experience with Dr. Leung, I feel that I would be remiss in my duties as a human being if I didnt share this information in an attempt to protect others.Front office staff rude, lackadaisical and incompetent. From the time I called to make the appointment until the time I called to get my test results, they acted as if my mere presence was an inconvenience to them. Cleanliness of office the filth of this office is absolutely unacceptable. A bus station waiting area is more sanitary. Wait time to see doctor unacceptable, an hour and a half. (even though I had made my appointment days in advance).Bedside manor of the doctor Dr. Leung was extremely rude and abrasive throughout my entire interaction with her. Dr. Leung was cold, callous, and mean. She acted as if she didnt have 1 minute to spare for me (even though I had booked my appointment days in advance, had waited in a filthy lobby for over an hour, and was having exams done that shed be making hundreds of dollars off of). She took one look at me and barked out a diagnosis, and one which is devastating for someone to hear at that, in a tone that was completely devoid of any compassion. When this caused me to burst out in tears she grew even more impatient with me and began to tell me how great it would be if I had gotten a DIFFERENT diagnosis, which of course was the last thing anyone wants to hear when theyve just been given unfortunate medical news.Willingness to answer questions there was no willingness what-so-ever. Dr, Leung was short with me during my office visit and then when I called a week later to get my results as she had instructed I do, Dr. Leung was once again extremely rude and short on the phone. Dr. Leung refused to elaborate on my diagnosis, she barked out the results like a judge giving me a sentence for some horrible crime I had committed, and then she actually hung up the phone!Accuracy of test results completely inaccurate. After my horrible experience with Dr. Leung, I went to get a second and a third opinion with 2 different Doctors. As it turns out, Dr. Leungs lab report was completely wrong. What is even worse, she further complicated things by interpreting the inaccurate results.inaccurately. Because of Dr. Leung's malpractice, I walked around for days feeling devastated that I had a disease that I did not have. Had I not been proactive about seeing another doctor, I would still be operating under trhe assumption that Dr. Leung gave me accurate information when she did not. I had my results faxed to my general practice doctor and he interpreted the results for me, explaining that Dr. Leung had given me a diagnosis over the phone that was inaccurateshe had literally read the results to me incorrectlyas soon as I saw it with my own eyes at the general practice Doctors office I knew she had given me the wrong information! A 5 year old couldve read that lab report more accurately than Dr. Leung didliterally!Please do not go to Dr. Leung. Any doctor that is rude, abrasive operates out of a filthy facility, is unwilling to educate their patients, and gives inaccurate test results whe it comes to serious health conditions deserves to have their license revoked, I dont care how long theyve been practicing.