Dr. Meeca Walker MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 24th, 2015
Unprofessional Doctor
Dr. Walker was extremely unprofessional. She constantly asked personal questions that had nothing to do with my physical health. At one point she offered to find me a man. She then brought in her nurse and completely humiliated me. I have never had a worse experience with a doctor.

October 14th, 2015
I love her!!! She is great. I will not see anyone other than Dr. Walker.

August 11th, 2015
I am the most picky and judgmental person and I love love love Dr.Walker!!

January 15th, 2014
Chattanooga's Best Kept Secret
When my daughter told me she needed to find a doctor because she was pregnant, we chose 2 offices and set up appointments at each. This way she could decide on whether she wanted a larger office with multiple doctors or a private office with one doctor, She chose Dr. Walker and let me say, it was the BEST decision ever! From the first appointment, Dr. Walker has done nothing but impress us. I must admit, I sit in amazement listening to her speak. She is so very thorough and never leaves a stone unturned. If you are in the beginning stages of pregnancy and see her once a month, she breaks down what you will feel and what your body goes through during each week leading until the next appointment. She doesn't speak in a fashion where you are left wondering what just happened, she explains it in terms where "everyday" people can understand. She builds a level of trust with her patients and I can guarantee, once you become her patient, you will not want another doctor! She always shows GENUINE interest in you and once you are far enough along to know the sex of the baby, and you have a name picked out, she writes baby's name down and refers to your child by name. The wait times have never been bad. Once or twice we had to wait longer due to her being held up in deliveries at the hospital, but it's OK because I know if it was my daughter in labor, she would be right there with her as well. I would rather wait a little longer and have the best doctor, then blow in and out of an office as "number". My daughter has had a rough pregnancy and has had to call the office quite a few times. Her staff is amazing! Chris is always so understanding and never gets upset if you have to call more then once in a day! She is always eager to help and answer any question you may have! Dr Walker and her staff are truly Chattanooga's best kept secret because there truly is no other office/doctor like hers!

November 25th, 2013
So glad to find out about this site! Dr Walker rocks!
I did not know what to expect when I started seeing Dr. Walker. I've heard nothing but good things, but everyone's perception is different. After my first visit I am so very glad that I see her! She listens attentively, answers all of my questions, and offers sound advise. I have called with questions or concerns that may seem silly to others, but she has been more than patient with me and encourages me to seek advise as needed. Great Physician and person! Make the switch! You'll be happy you did!

March 14th, 2012
A caring Dr.
Excellent and caring Dr.Never had to wait no longer then 20to 25 minutes to see her.Been with Dr Meeca Walker for 8 years,would'nt trade her for nothing.Could'nt ask for a better Dr.

April 26th, 2011
Highly recommend...waiting room ambiance was awesome! Staff is professional, yet personalable, as is Dr. Walker. Extremely patient!!!! Exam rooms comfortable. I was very happy that me PCP referred me to Dr. Walker.

March 6th, 2011
not a good doctor

December 4th, 2009
GREAT
Overall Experience, Unforgettable. Dr. Walker and her staff are excellent. Sure she uses big words but she also translates very well and helps one to understand that she knows what she is doing and has her patients best care in mind. Thank you. *Her waiting room is also very calming and inviting! Perfect for new mothers!

May 7th, 2009
Dr. Walker is very educational when it comes to anything about my health. The only hangup I have it that she uses a lot of big words when talking to me and I'm not sure if she knows if I understand what she's saying before she goes on talking to me

January 5th, 2009
I been to a ob/gyn that I think didnt show good bedside manners. and therefore I seach to find a other doctor and I found Dr.Walker. If she may read this, I would like to say thank you for helping me and my sister. You are the best ob/gyn that a women could ever have! May God continue to bless you and your staff.

August 12th, 2016