A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meegan Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meegan Gruber, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meegan Gruber, MD, PHD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gruber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meegan M. Gruber practice?
Dr. Meegan Gruber practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: West Linn, OR and Sherwood, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.