Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meeghan Lautner
Dr. Meeghan Lautner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Houston, TX (and 1 other location). She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Lautner is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Meeghan Lautner has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Meeghan Lautner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. William Mcnamara
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0 mi
Dr. Hasan Dosluoglu
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Leon Levinsky
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi48