A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meei-Ling Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meei-Ling Wu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meei-Ling Wu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Meei-Ling Wu practice?
- Dr. Meei-Ling Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Meei-Ling Wu practices Ophthalmology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Ophthalmologists.