A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meekoo Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meekoo Dhar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meekoo Dhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Dhar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meekoo Dhar MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Meekoo Dhar practice?
- Dr. Meekoo Dhar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meekoo Dhar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Hematologists, and Staten Island Oncologists.