A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meekoo Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meekoo Dhar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meekoo Dhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Dhar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meekoo Dhar MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Meekoo Dhar practice?
- Dr. Meekoo Dhar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meekoo Dhar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Hematologists, and Staten Island Oncologists.