Learn more about Dr. Meekoo Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meekoo Dhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Dhar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meekoo Dhar practice?
Dr. Meekoo Dhar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Hematology, and Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Oncologists, Staten Island Hematologists, Staten Island Physiatrists, Staten Island Pathologists, and Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.