Learn more about Dr. Meena Ahluwalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meena Ahluwalia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meena Ahluwalia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahluwalia graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahluwalia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Wyoming Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena Ahluwalia MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meena Ahluwalia practice?
- Dr. Meena Ahluwalia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Meena Ahluwalia practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Casper, WY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Hospice & Palliative Specialists.