by J.Williams on May 10th, 2016

I can't stop telling every female I know about Dr. Jain & how amazing she is!! Before Dr. Jain, I'd been misdiagnosed for so long.Five minutes in the office with her & she knew exactly what my problem was. Everything every other doctor told me was " the norm" she shook her head no & proved them wrong. I'm 5 1/2 weeks post op & literally can not begin to tell you how alive I feel. Two days out of surgery & I was feeling like my old self b again. I kept waiting for the anesthesia to wear off thinking I'd have the pain back. NOT EVEN. Dr. Jain is truly a revolutionary surgeon. She has set the bar high for ALL other doctors in her field. From my first visit I felt her passion for her work. She's very much in tune to her profession, her patients & women's needs. So blessed to have her as my gynecologist.

Apr 30th, 2016

The office staff is extremely incompetent and rude to the patients. They schedule 3 patient for the same time. At 9:00 in the morning, her staff is already asking people in the waiting room if they want to reschedule that the doctor is running 2 hours late. That is ridiculous. My appointment was at 9:00 am and I did not get in the back until 1:30pm. Then had to wait another hour and a half before the doctor came in the room. That is unacceptable!!!! The nurse refuses to listen to me on how to fill out medical forms correctly on first visit, causing me to make multiple visits back to the office trying to get forms corrected. Extremely rude, slamming hands down on desk and also refusing to open window between receptionist area and waiting room. Doctor refuses to write for Generic prescriptions which my cost is zero with my plan. . She will not write generic forcing me to spent hundreds of dollars a month on medications that I need. She also pulls you in the back for payment before the visit and over charges you. You pay and find out later from your insurance company that the charge should of been hundreds of dollars less. Making a credit at her office and they refuse to give a refund of your money. Office knew I was diabetic and should of been first schedule and they did not schedule me until after 2:00 pm for day of surgery. Dr Jain please get your office staff straighted out, they are the worst I have ever encountered.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Kathy Collins on Mar 21st, 2016

Excellent treatment and knowledge of new procedures to help my problems. Always awesome bed side manner. Polite at all times.

Dec 7th, 2015

Yes, at times, you do have to wait a long time. But this dr. is worth the wait. Been going to her for 20 years . Don't know what I'll do when she retires!

Nov 13th, 2015

It was my first time seeing her and she was amazing! she got my problem taken care of spot on i am so glad i went to see her even with the wait i would rather go to a doctor that is busy then a office with no patients and she is worth the wait for sure the office staff is so nice and friendly even with them being so busy also will definetly go back and will recommend my family and friends

Worst OB-Gyn appointment in 40 years show details Worst OB-Gyn appointment in 40 years
Aug 27th, 2015

3 hour wait and Dr. thought that was just fine. Her time is important but no one else's is. Rude staff. Never gave my complete test results, even after requested and signed for. Lab said they had them a year ago. No good.

Jul 13th, 2015

Dr Jain was my ob in 1991 and 1993 . I loved having her as my doctor .

Jun 30th, 2015

3 hour wait which other patients in the waiting room said was typical!

Jan 22nd, 2015

Going back after about to her after about 6 years. Let you know if my rating is the same as it was 6 years ago.

Best ob/Gynecology ever!! show details Best ob/Gynecology ever!!
by virginia on Jan 25th, 2014

Dr. Jain is very thorough. takes time, and listens to her patients. You feel like you are the only one she is seeing! Recent Robotic Laparoscopic Total Hysterectomy done with great ease, no surprises as long as you follow directions and keep active. Looking forward now to feeling much better with total body renewed. Only down size is expected wait period.

by linda on Nov 11th, 2013

Dr Jains staff was awesome and very friendly so the reviews that I have read that the staff was not friendly is not valid.the staff works in a very busy n hectic office so kudos to them. the doctor was great yes you have to wait a long time but she is well worth it she was the only physician that took care of my problem thank you dr jains office

Satisfied show details Satisfied
by Beverly on Oct 1st, 2013

Dr. Jain was amazing! I am so happy to have finally found a doctor that has helped me. herself and her staff were so kind, I had a great experience at the office.

Feeling Great show details Feeling Great
by Eileen on Aug 26th, 2013

Dr. Jain is a great doctor she was able to fix my problem quickly. I am so grateful to have found her, now I don't have to suffer with pain anymore. She is great!!

Great Visit show details Great Visit
by Chrystal on Aug 7th, 2013

I had such a great experience at the doctors office. Dr. Jain was such a delight and helped me tremendously. Her staff was friendly and had me laughing. After 16 years of pain Dr. Jain was able to diagnose me properly and help me. I would recommend her to all my friends.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Feb 13th, 2013

Although I waited over an hour to see her, the staff was very nice and helpful. The girls are very easy to talk to and new how to help. Dr. Jain was amazing. She listened and asked questions and really got to know me personally, this I think helped in correctly diagnosing my problem. My experience was very good and will be seeing Dr. Jain annually.

Offering unnecessary medical surgeries show details Offering unnecessary medical surgeries
Oct 17th, 2012

I used Menna Jain for years, and trusted her despite having the long waits, and unfriendly staff. She is so money hungry that she is offering surgery for female parts, that you don't need, and then titling it under other names so insurance pays for it. I switched doctors and am glad I did. Not only did she never do the procedure, but she filed claims that she did, and I had to file fraud claims with the state of Florida. Avoid.. she is all about $$$ and will do anything to blacklist these comments

Love her show details Love her
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr. Jain was very nice and got right down to my problem and listened to everything I needed to say. I did have to wait a little while but it was well worth it. Her and the staff were great.

Jul 8th, 2012

Surgery was done over a year ago, everything seems fine.However, be prepared to spend well over an hour to see Dr Jain, for about 5 minutes, so talk fast.

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
Jun 21st, 2012

Very knowledgeable and professional, handled my situation with the up most importance!!!

The best! show details The best!
Jun 12th, 2012

She is a great doctor, there is a wait but she is worth your time

Dr. Jain saved my life show details Dr. Jain saved my life
Jun 4th, 2012

She did a full hysterectomy on me after an abnormal ultrasound, turns out it was malignant and she caught it just in time... I can not say enough about her!!! Her back office girl Ashley is just helpful and amazingly nice with how busy she is, You probably hear her name about 20 times before you leave, and her front office girl was exceptional and made you comfortable with scheduling the surgery...

Dr. Jain is worth the wait! show details Dr. Jain is worth the wait!
May 25th, 2012

Dr. Jain is an absolutely outstanding gynecologist and doctor. Her dianoses are always right on the money and the treatments she recommends commonly cure whatever the issue is.Her office staff is not very friendly, depending on what day you talk to them. And she commonly has a long wait to be seen, even with an appointment.However, she is well worth it, if you want to treated properly and not have to make repeated visits for the same ailment.

May 3rd, 2012

After years of pain, she figured out what was wrong and took care of the problem right away!! She's knowledgeable and great!!

Best Dr. I've been to!!! show details Best Dr. I've been to!!!
Apr 30th, 2012

Would recommend her to everyone I know

Love her!!! show details Love her!!!
Apr 5th, 2012

She figured out what was wrong with me after seeing 6 doctors before her, finally I am pain free!!!!!

Don't Go show details Don't Go
Sep 15th, 2011

Long story short. Office staff is horrible. Doctor messed up a prescription and it took us a week and multiple phone calls and pharmacy requests to get the issue resolved. When they finally called the pharmacy to resolve the issue they commented to the pharmacist that I was rude. True, I was angry by this point, but unprofessional to comment. I called back after hearing of this and asked to speak to the doctor to complain of the incompetent and unprofessional office staff. I was notified the doctor was not in, that they were very competent, and that they had my number and the doctor would contact me. They then hung up on me. All in all very rude. I mean I was frustrated, but part of customer service is dealing with frustrated customers. Customer service is nonexistent here and we had other issues. Go somewhere else her reputation is undeserved.

Worst Dr visit I have ever experienced show details Worst Dr visit I have ever experienced
Jul 28th, 2011

I would give a long story of how I had to wait for HOURS in the waiting room, then another 45 MINS once I made it to the exam room only to be seen by the "Dr" for 15 MINS and be diagnosed with possibly having endo (only to later find out she was WRONG. I could talk about and RUDE her staff is and how they look at you like HOW DARE YOU COME TO THE WINDOW WHILE WE'RE BACK HERE HAVING OUR LAUGHS AND GIGGLES WHILE YOU SIT THERE AND WASTE YOUR TIME CAUSE WE TRIPLE BOOKED YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. But instead of going into details I will say, STAY AWAY!!!! This is the worst Dr office I have ever been to in my life. And for anyone that says otherwise, they clearly have never had a GOOD DR VISIT.

Good doctor bad office staff show details Good doctor bad office staff
Jul 27th, 2011

She way overbooks her appointments so she is always behind. On more than one occasion I've had to wait longer than an hour for an appointment. An example would be a 10am appointment that I showed up for and was told they were two hours behind. They open at 9am so in 1 hour they were already two hours behind.

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
Jun 13th, 2011

shes the best doctor i would recommend her to ever i know

BEWARE show details BEWARE
Feb 2nd, 2011

This Doctor and office were unclean and unfriendly. There were no stir ups for legs and the office was disgusting. The cups to pee in were on top of the toilet uncovered so every time the toilet flushed, bacteria would splash on them. I waited over an hour and left without being seen.

Jan 20th, 2011

I loved the doctor. The staff was terrible to me the first time I was there. I was badgered for payment and verbaly abused by office manager. Would not recommend to anyone unless the staff changed.

Nov 8th, 2010

Dr Meena is an excelent Dr. But this is not the first time that I have to wait more than 3 hours to see her. Also is many problems with the staff at the time of giving you an appointment...they take too many patients that have to wait long hours. After many years and too many problems I better start looking for another Dr because my time have a value to me.

my first visit show details my first visit
Mar 26th, 2010

This was my first visit with Dr. Jain. I was very nervous. I didn't have a referral and the office manager was very kind and helpful. In addition to getting my paperwork set straight she also helped to calm me down. She put me at ease. I can't say enough how much office staff can make or break a practice and even though I had a lengthy wait it was well worth it to be seen by Dr. Jain and also to be treated with such compassion and helpfulness by her office manager.

GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF show details GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF
by Mary on Mar 2nd, 2010

It was my first time going to see Dr.Jain when I arrived there the office staff greated me with a very pleasant face. I then proceed to the back office and waited for the doctor to see me I was very relaxed I watched television. The doctor came in and was very very pleasant and sweet she answered all my questions and did a complete thorough check up, I felt very comfortable with her she was great. Went back for a follow up she fixed my problem when no one else would. Definetly recommend her highly you will be very pleased I was.

Feb 16th, 2010

I was referred to this doctor by my primary dr. All 3 visits I had over a 2 hour wait in the waiting area and then another 45 min. in the drs. room. Forgot to send me for a test. I felt like I was a sheep waiting to be looked at by a farmer. Everyone was in dfferent rooms waiting to be seen & you could hear right through the rooms as to what was wrong w/the other patient. Very unprofessional. Will never go back to her. People waiting in the rooms said they always had such a long wait cause she triple books. I asked if their office could call me at work 15 min. before I could be seen & they said no. BAD BAD manners --too bad not enough women doctors to go to because that's why I went here but we were treated like animals waiting in stalls.

Experienced doctor but not managed properly show details Experienced doctor but not managed properly
Oct 20th, 2009

Have recently joined this doctor,no doubt doctor is great but if you can meet her. Staff is horrible, they dont care about your times. Have been there 3 - 4 times and finally had to leave without meeting the doctor. Always had to wait for 1.5 hour on the reception and about 1 hour in the waiting room. If you want a pass the time and dont have anything else do to best place to go. The staff make sure you ll spend half of your day in a visit. But if you are working or have something else to I wouldnt recommend.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by Maria on Jul 30th, 2009

The office staff is great and Dr. jain is a wonderful dr. and you will get the help you need. Even if you have to wait a little, the wait is worth it. She helped me a lot.

Former long term patient show details Former long term patient
Mar 19th, 2008

Dr. Jain is an excellent physician....if you can get to her. In the 6 - 7 years that I have been a patient, I have never been able to make an appointment, keep that appointment and then get back to my life without being completly frustrated by the absolute disfunction of the office staff (both front and back.) I am sad to say that, although an excellent physician, I can not continue a doctor/patient relationship or recommend Dr. Jain based on the way her office is managed.