Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Judy's Book.
 |  Best ob/Gynecology ever!!  |  show details
by virginia on Jan 25th, 2014

Dr. Jain is very thorough. takes time, and listens to her patients. You feel like you are the only one she is seeing! Recent Robotic Laparoscopic Total Hysterectomy done with great ease, no surprises as long as you follow directions and keep active. Looking forward now to feeling much better with total body renewed. Only down size is expected wait period.

by linda on Nov 11th, 2013

Dr Jains staff was awesome and very friendly so the reviews that I have read that the staff was not friendly is not valid.the staff works in a very busy n hectic office so kudos to them. the doctor was great yes you have to wait a long time but she is well worth it she was the only physician that took care of my problem thank you dr jains office

|  Satisfied  |  show details
by Beverly on Oct 1st, 2013

Dr. Jain was amazing! I am so happy to have finally found a doctor that has helped me. herself and her staff were so kind, I had a great experience at the office.

|  Feeling Great  |  show details
by Eileen on Aug 26th, 2013

Dr. Jain is a great doctor she was able to fix my problem quickly. I am so grateful to have found her, now I don't have to suffer with pain anymore. She is great!!

|  Great Visit  |  show details
by Chrystal on Aug 7th, 2013

I had such a great experience at the doctors office. Dr. Jain was such a delight and helped me tremendously. Her staff was friendly and had me laughing. After 16 years of pain Dr. Jain was able to diagnose me properly and help me. I would recommend her to all my friends.

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
    by annak1011662459 at Citysearch on Mar 20th, 2013 on citysearch.com

Horrid experience! She overbooks so be prepared to wait 2 hours or more! She tells everyone they have endo so that she can perform surgery! She tells everyone they need a urodynamic test. She charges 350 for a new patient visit and another 100 plus for the pelvic exam not to mention the pap smear which she will send to her lab not the contracted by your insurance leading to another bill in your mailbox! You will wait, get an incorrect diagnosis and pay more than should be allowable to charge!!! I should have known when I saw she is doing juvederm and botox injections!! Not a good sign! WORST experience I have ever had with a physician and the good ratings here are from her staff!! Run Forest Run!!!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
    Feb 13th, 2013

Although I waited over an hour to see her, the staff was very nice and helpful. The girls are very easy to talk to and new how to help. Dr. Jain was amazing. She listened and asked questions and really got to know me personally, this I think helped in correctly diagnosing my problem. My experience was very good and will be seeing Dr. Jain annually.

|  Offering unnecessary medical surgeries  |  show details
    Oct 17th, 2012

I used Menna Jain for years, and trusted her despite having the long waits, and unfriendly staff. She is so money hungry that she is offering surgery for female parts, that you don't need, and then titling it under other names so insurance pays for it. I switched doctors and am glad I did. Not only did she never do the procedure, but she filed claims that she did, and I had to file fraud claims with the state of Florida. Avoid.. she is all about $$$ and will do anything to blacklist these comments

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
      by nancyr1300526582 at Citysearch on Aug 13th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr. Jain is a wonderful doctor. She always listens to all my concerns and get down to the problem. She is very kind and a great doctor. There is always a wait in the office before you can see her but that just confirms for me that she is a popular doctor. I would highly recommend her.

|  Love her  |  show details
      Jul 31st, 2012

Dr. Jain was very nice and got right down to my problem and listened to everything I needed to say. I did have to wait a little while but it was well worth it. Her and the staff were great.

Jul 8th, 2012

Surgery was done over a year ago, everything seems fine.However, be prepared to spend well over an hour to see Dr Jain, for about 5 minutes, so talk fast.

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
      Jun 21st, 2012

Very knowledgeable and professional, handled my situation with the up most importance!!!

|  The best!  |  show details
      Jun 12th, 2012

She is a great doctor, there is a wait but she is worth your time

|  Dr. Jain saved my life  |  show details
      Jun 4th, 2012

She did a full hysterectomy on me after an abnormal ultrasound, turns out it was malignant and she caught it just in time... I can not say enough about her!!! Her back office girl Ashley is just helpful and amazingly nice with how busy she is, You probably hear her name about 20 times before you leave, and her front office girl was exceptional and made you comfortable with scheduling the surgery...

|  Dr. Jain is worth the wait!  |  show details
      May 25th, 2012

Dr. Jain is an absolutely outstanding gynecologist and doctor. Her dianoses are always right on the money and the treatments she recommends commonly cure whatever the issue is.Her office staff is not very friendly, depending on what day you talk to them. And she commonly has a long wait to be seen, even with an appointment.However, she is well worth it, if you want to treated properly and not have to make repeated visits for the same ailment.

May 3rd, 2012

After years of pain, she figured out what was wrong and took care of the problem right away!! She's knowledgeable and great!!

|  Best Dr. I've been to!!!  |  show details
      Apr 30th, 2012

Would recommend her to everyone I know

|  Unprofessional Office  |  show details
      by 1stNameJ at Citysearch on Apr 6th, 2012 on citysearch.com

While Dr. Jain was pleasant and professional enough, her office was awful to deal with. For example: On my first visit, I went to get my annual exam. After I asked them to confirm that my insurance would cover everything, less the copay, they assured me that I would be out the door for $15. A month later I got a $150 bill in the mail. So a $15 copay turned into a $150 bill. Thanks for the heads-up -- I would have gone somewhere else if they had been honest with me about the price. Additionally, I have never waited LESS than 2 hours for an appointment. That's an appointment made weeks in advance, not a walk-in. Finally: Dr. Jain prescribed an expensive birth control method to replace my pills. It worked, but 2 refills in I couldn't afford it anymore, so I called to see what it would take to go back to my old prescription. Her office told me that it was no problem, she would look up my file and write a script for the old stuff. Wonderful! I took this script to the pharmacy and all was well until many months later, when I received a terse call from her office: they claimed that my pharmacy had been refilling a prescription that Dr. Jain did not authorize, and I would get no further refills until I made an appointment for another exam. Even if it were true that the pharmacy was giving me birth control she didn't authorize (they're not - the pills have always matched the prescription she gave me), how did it take them months to pick up on this? Also, when calling a patient and demanding that they come in for another $150 appointment, do they have to be so unpleasant about it? Last month I switched providers and I haven't looked back.

|  Unprofessional Office  |  show details
      by 1stNameJ at Citysearch on Apr 6th, 2012 on citysearch.com

While Dr. Jain was pleasant and professional enough, her office was awful to deal with. For example On my first visit, I went to get my annual exam. After I asked them to confirm that my insurance would cover everything, less the copay, they assured me that I would be out the door for 15. A month later I got a 150 bill in the mail. So a 15 copay turned into a 150 bill. Thanks for the heads-up -- I would have gone somewhere else if they had been honest with me about the price. Additionally, I have never waited LESS than 2 hours for an appointment. That`s an appointment made weeks in advance, not a walk-in. Finally Dr. Jain prescribed an expensive birth control method to replace my pills. It worked, but 2 refills in I couldn`t afford it anymore, so I called to see what it would take to go back to my old prescription. Her office told me that it was no problem, she would look up my file and write a script for the old stuff. Wonderful! I took this script to the pharmacy and all was well until many months later, when I received a terse call from her office they claimed that my pharmacy had been refilling a prescription that Dr. Jain did not authorize, and I would get no further refills until I made an appointment for another exam. Even if it were true that the pharmacy was giving me birth control she didn`t authorize they`re not - the pills have always matched the prescription she gave me, how did it take them months to pick up on this Also, when calling a patient and demanding that they come in for another 150 appointment, do they have to be so unpleasant about it Last month I switched providers and I haven`t looked back.

|  Love her!!!  |  show details
      Apr 5th, 2012

She figured out what was wrong with me after seeing 6 doctors before her, finally I am pain free!!!!!

|  Don't Go  |  show details
      Sep 15th, 2011

Long story short. Office staff is horrible. Doctor messed up a prescription and it took us a week and multiple phone calls and pharmacy requests to get the issue resolved. When they finally called the pharmacy to resolve the issue they commented to the pharmacist that I was rude. True, I was angry by this point, but unprofessional to comment. I called back after hearing of this and asked to speak to the doctor to complain of the incompetent and unprofessional office staff. I was notified the doctor was not in, that they were very competent, and that they had my number and the doctor would contact me. They then hung up on me. All in all very rude. I mean I was frustrated, but part of customer service is dealing with frustrated customers. Customer service is nonexistent here and we had other issues. Go somewhere else her reputation is undeserved.

|  Worst Dr visit I have ever experienced  |  show details
      Jul 28th, 2011

I would give a long story of how I had to wait for HOURS in the waiting room, then another 45 MINS once I made it to the exam room only to be seen by the "Dr" for 15 MINS and be diagnosed with possibly having endo (only to later find out she was WRONG. I could talk about and RUDE her staff is and how they look at you like HOW DARE YOU COME TO THE WINDOW WHILE WE'RE BACK HERE HAVING OUR LAUGHS AND GIGGLES WHILE YOU SIT THERE AND WASTE YOUR TIME CAUSE WE TRIPLE BOOKED YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. But instead of going into details I will say, STAY AWAY!!!! This is the worst Dr office I have ever been to in my life. And for anyone that says otherwise, they clearly have never had a GOOD DR VISIT.

|  Worst Dr Office Ever!!  |  show details
      by peaches0444 at Citysearch on Jul 28th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I would give a long story of how I had to wait for HOURS in the waiting room, then another 45 MINS once I made it to the exam room only to be seen by the \"\"Dr\"\" for 15 MINS and be diagnosed with possibly having endo only to later find out she was WRONG. I could talk about how RUDE her staff is and how they look at you like HOW DARE YOU COME TO THE WINDOW WHILE WE`RE BACK HERE HAVING OUR LAUGHS AND GIGGLES WHILE YOU SIT THERE AND WASTE YOUR TIME CAUSE WE TRIPLE BOOKED YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. But instead of going into details I will say, STAY AWAY!!!! This is the worst Dr office I have ever been to in my life. And for anyone that says otherwise, they clearly have never had a GOOD DR VISIT.

|  Worst Dr Office Ever!!  |  show details
      by peaches0444 at Citysearch on Jul 28th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I would give a long story of how I had to wait for HOURS in the waiting room, then another 45 MINS once I made it to the exam room only to be seen by the \"Dr\" for 15 MINS and be diagnosed with possibly having endo only to later find out she was WRONG. I could talk about how RUDE her staff is and how they look at you like HOW DARE YOU COME TO THE WINDOW WHILE WE`RE BACK HERE HAVING OUR LAUGHS AND GIGGLES WHILE YOU SIT THERE AND WASTE YOUR TIME CAUSE WE TRIPLE BOOKED YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. But instead of going into details I will say, STAY AWAY!!!! This is the worst Dr office I have ever been to in my life. And for anyone that says otherwise, they clearly have never had a GOOD DR VISIT.

|  Good doctor bad office staff  |  show details
      Jul 27th, 2011

She way overbooks her appointments so she is always behind. On more than one occasion I've had to wait longer than an hour for an appointment. An example would be a 10am appointment that I showed up for and was told they were two hours behind. They open at 9am so in 1 hour they were already two hours behind.

|  Thanks !  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 13th, 2011 on judysbook.com

Thank you so much for all your help, bringing it all together for me.

|  Thanks a million  |  show details
      by Amback at Citysearch on Jul 13th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Thanks a million for the awesome care given to me while in your office. You ladies are an awesome team. Keep up the good work.

|  Thanks Again  |  show details
      by mrussell79 at Citysearch on Jun 28th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Thank you so much for all your help, bringing it all together for me.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
       |  wonderful doctor  |  show details
      Jun 13th, 2011

shes the best doctor i would recommend her to ever i know

|  BEWARE  |  show details
      Feb 2nd, 2011

This Doctor and office were unclean and unfriendly. There were no stir ups for legs and the office was disgusting. The cups to pee in were on top of the toilet uncovered so every time the toilet flushed, bacteria would splash on them. I waited over an hour and left without being seen.

Jan 20th, 2011

I loved the doctor. The staff was terrible to me the first time I was there. I was badgered for payment and verbaly abused by office manager. Would not recommend to anyone unless the staff changed.

by Shantae A at Citysearch on Jan 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

|  Definetly recommend her  |  show details
      by Willene at Citysearch on Dec 30th, 2010 on citysearch.com

|  Dr Meena is an excelent Dr.  |  show details
      by GuestFL01 at Citysearch on Dec 16th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr Meena is an excelent Dr.

|  She put me at ease.  |  show details
      by Fl guest125 at Citysearch on Dec 13th, 2010 on citysearch.com

This was my first visit with Dr. Jain. I was very nervous. I didn`t have a referral and the office manager was very kind and helpful. In addition to getting my paperwork set straight she also helped to calm me down. She put me at ease. I can`t say enough how much office staff can make or break a practice and even though I had a lengthy wait it was well worth it to be seen by Dr. Jain and also to be treated with such compassion and helpfulness by her office manager.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
       |  Definetly recommend her highly you will be very pleased...  |  show details
      by FlGuEst at Citysearch on Dec 9th, 2010 on citysearch.com

It was my first time going to see Dr.Jain when I arrived there the office staff greated me with a very pleasant face. I then proceed to the back office and waited for the doctor to see me I was very relaxed I watched television. The doctor came in and was very very pleasant and sweet she answered all my questions and did a complete thorough check up, I felt very comfortable with her she was great. Went back for a follow up she fixed my problem when no one else would. Definetly recommend her highly you will be very pleased I was.

|  She helped me a lot.  |  show details
      by alexisgolla at Citysearch on Dec 8th, 2010 on citysearch.com

The office staff is great and Dr. jain is a wonderful dr. and you will get the help you need. Even if you have to wait a little, the wait is worth it. She helped me a lot.

|  She helped me a lot.  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Dec 7th, 2010 on judysbook.com

|  Put me at ease!  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Dec 2nd, 2010 on judysbook.com

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
       |  very pleased  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Nov 24th, 2010 on judysbook.com

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Nov 22nd, 2010 on judysbook.com

Dr Meena is an excellent Dr.

Nov 8th, 2010

Dr Meena is an excelent Dr. But this is not the first time that I have to wait more than 3 hours to see her. Also is many problems with the staff at the time of giving you an appointment...they take too many patients that have to wait long hours. After many years and too many problems I better start looking for another Dr because my time have a value to me.

|  I love this office  |  show details
      by Florida guest at Citysearch on Nov 2nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Jain is an excellent physician.

|  Recommend her highly  |  show details

|  The Dr. was great  |  show details
      by jinxjinxer at Citysearch on Sep 13th, 2010 on citysearch.com

The Dr. was great

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
       |  excelent physician  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Sep 8th, 2010 on judysbook.com

excelent physician

|  I would recommend her to anyone  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Sep 1st, 2010 on judysbook.com

I would recommend her to anyone

|  Thankfully I found Dr. Jain  |  show details
      by redheadmommy at Citysearch on Aug 13th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I hate going to they gyno! Plain and simple. But, as one of life`s necessary evils, I must go once a year. Thankfully, I found Dr. Jain. Besides being very nice and near to my home, her staff is also very friendly and accomodating. In past situations, I have found myself feeling very embarrased by certain questions that gyno`s have to ask. Dr. Jain manages to get all of the information she needs without being condescending, mean or too nosy. I would recommend her to anyone. As a specialist, her services cost more than a regular gyno, but it`s worth it!

|  Kind and helpful  |  show details
      by GuestUser0 at Citysearch on Aug 13th, 2010 on citysearch.com

|  Kind and helpful  |  show details
      by GuestUser0 at Citysearch on Aug 13th, 2010 on citysearch.com

|  Thankfully I found Dr. Jain  |  show details
      by redheadmommy at Citysearch on Aug 13th, 2010 on citysearch.com

|  Sensitive and understands  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Aug 5th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Dr. Jain is an excellent physician. With a subject as sensitive as this, it is crucial to have a doctor you can trust and that understands what you are going through.

|  Dr. Jain is wonderful  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 14th, 2010 on judysbook.com

|  Great  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 14th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Have recently joined this doctor, no doubt doctor is great!

|  Very kind and helpful  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 13th, 2010 on judysbook.com

|  Thankfully, I found Dr. Jain  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jun 11th, 2010 on judysbook.com

|  Great experience!  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on May 5th, 2010 on judysbook.com

The people at Gone In A Flash are very professional but fun at the same time, I felt wanted and pampered, It was a great expierence

|  She put me at ease!  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Apr 13th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
       |  very friendly and accommodating!  |  show details
      by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Apr 9th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I hate going to they gyno! Plain and simple. But, as one of life`s necessary evils, I must go once a year. Thankfully, I found Dr. Jain.Besides being very nice and near to my home, her staff is also very friendly and accomodating. In past s...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
       |  my first visit  |  show details
      Mar 26th, 2010

This was my first visit with Dr. Jain. I was very nervous. I didn't have a referral and the office manager was very kind and helpful. In addition to getting my paperwork set straight she also helped to calm me down. She put me at ease. I can't say enough how much office staff can make or break a practice and even though I had a lengthy wait it was well worth it to be seen by Dr. Jain and also to be treated with such compassion and helpfulness by her office manager.

by Mary on Mar 2nd, 2010

Feb 16th, 2010

I was referred to this doctor by my primary dr. All 3 visits I had over a 2 hour wait in the waiting area and then another 45 min. in the drs. room. Forgot to send me for a test. I felt like I was a sheep waiting to be looked at by a farmer. Everyone was in dfferent rooms waiting to be seen & you could hear right through the rooms as to what was wrong w/the other patient. Very unprofessional. Will never go back to her. People waiting in the rooms said they always had such a long wait cause she triple books. I asked if their office could call me at work 15 min. before I could be seen & they said no. BAD BAD manners --too bad not enough women doctors to go to because that's why I went here but we were treated like animals waiting in stalls.

|  Experienced doctor but not managed properly  |  show details
      Oct 20th, 2009

Have recently joined this doctor,no doubt doctor is great but if you can meet her. Staff is horrible, they dont care about your times. Have been there 3 - 4 times and finally had to leave without meeting the doctor. Always had to wait for 1.5 hour on the reception and about 1 hour in the waiting room. If you want a pass the time and dont have anything else do to best place to go. The staff make sure you ll spend half of your day in a visit. But if you are working or have something else to I wouldnt recommend.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
      by Maria on Jul 30th, 2009

|  Horrlbe  |  show details
      by Citysearch User on Jul 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Her office staff is horrible. They overbook her and expect you to wait two hours past your appt. time. Totally disrepectful. When I brought ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
       |  Who knows what she did to me!!!!  |  show details
      by Citysearch User on Feb 24th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I had the same experience as some of the other womenthis is going to be long! I went to Dr. Jain with very unusual symptoms. At the time ...

|  Beware....  |  show details
      by Citysearch User on Jan 9th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I went there for awhile, the wait for my appointment was at least an hour. I was sick at the time and had to have surgery, 7ish years ago. ...

|  Not a Good Choice  |  show details
      by Citysearch User on May 28th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Going to the GYN is scary enough. Being met by a rude impatient staff, over crowed waiting room, due to a poorly managed office that overboo...

|  Former long term patient  |  show details
      Mar 19th, 2008

Dr. Jain is an excellent physician....if you can get to her. In the 6 - 7 years that I have been a patient, I have never been able to make an appointment, keep that appointment and then get back to my life without being completly frustrated by the absolute disfunction of the office staff (both front and back.) I am sad to say that, although an excellent physician, I can not continue a doctor/patient relationship or recommend Dr. Jain based on the way her office is managed.

by sthelper on Mar 22nd, 2007 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
       |  professional and fun enviroment  |  show details
      by sthelper at Citysearch on Mar 22nd, 2007 on citysearch.com

|  I will never return.  |  show details
      by Citysearch User on Sep 12th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

After waiting for more than 1 hour for my appointment, I just left. About 20 patients remained in the waiting room. I actually saw 2 patient...

|  A Comfortable Experience  |  show details