A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meena Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meena Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena Sadaf Khan MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meena S. Khan practice?
- Dr. Meena Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Meena Khan practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Neurologists and Dublin Sleep Medicine Doctors.