Dr. Meena G Khandelwal MD and FACOG is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Khandelwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandelwal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khandelwal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khandelwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meena G. Khandelwal practice?
Dr. Meena Khandelwal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Camden Pediatricians.