A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Khandelwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandelwal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khandelwal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena G Khandelwal FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meena G. Khandelwal practice?
- Dr. Meena Khandelwal has 11 office locations.
Dr. Meena Khandelwal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
See Princeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.