A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meena Malhotra, Bariatric Physician is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Malhotra has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena T Malhotra MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meena T. Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Meena Malhotra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meena Malhotra practices Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Northbrook Internists and Northbrook Preventive Medicine Specialists.