A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Mital:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meena Mital, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mital graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Mital has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena Mital MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meena Mital practice?
- Dr. Meena Mital has 1 office location.
Dr. Meena Mital practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.