- Wait Time
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Meena Murthy?
Posted on February 8th, 2015
Posted on September 8th, 2014
She is amazing and cares beyond the endocrine. She and her staff go above and beyond! Happy to have her as my dr. And I trust her advice.
Posted on February 23rd, 2011
Dr. Murthy is an excelent diagnostician whose only concern is for the well being of her patients. She spends an incredible amount of time with her patients and makes certain they understand their treatment plan.
Posted on September 1st, 2010
Everytime I visit this doctor I have to wait atleast 45min to an hour. Doctor has no consideration for patients time. On one occasion the staff even forgot to inform the doctor about my appointment and I had to wait an extra hour. It is no easy task to schedule an appointment with her and I am changing to a different doctor.
They do not care for you at all
Posted on August 24th, 2010
1. Long waiting time, atleast 1 hour.2. No follow ups.3. Doctor never reachable.4. Even after repetitive visits staff dont know whether you are there for thyroid or Diabetes or something other problem.5. Lousy diagnosis by Doctor.So be careful and avoid this doctor.
Wait time to see doctor is ridiculous
Posted on March 25th, 2010
doctor has no regards for patient's time. if an appointment is made the doctor will see the patient 2 hours later.
Posted on March 1st, 2010
I went for a consult, the visit was fine and was ordered several tests and suggested that will come up with treatment options once the results are in. Three months since the lab tests were done, the office has not called or returned our phone calls. I went for a consult, the visit was fine and was ordered several tests and suggested that will come up with treatment options once the results are in. Three months since the lab tests were done; the office has not called or returned our phone calls. Don't know if the results are normal or abnormal, 3 months since the results were sent to her office but no response. This is not the first time this happened. This I think is gross negligence on the hospital part/physicians part and the staff The only office that follows through is Dr.Bhukari's office.
Posted on August 26th, 2017
Posted on February 16th, 2016
Posted on August 31st, 2015
Dr. Meena Murthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides