Learn more about Dr. Meena Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meena Nathan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Nathan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Connecticut Childrens Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena R Nathan MD is a female Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Meena R. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Meena Nathan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meena Nathan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Hartford, CT.
See Farmington Surgeons and Farmington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.