A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathan
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Nathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meena Nathan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Nathan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Connecticut Childrens Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena R Nathan MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Meena R. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Meena Nathan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meena Nathan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Hartford, CT.
See Farmington Surgeons.