A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Nerurkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meena Nerurkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meena Nerurkar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nerurkar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nerurkar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena Anil Nerurkar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meena A. Nerurkar practice?
- Dr. Meena Nerurkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Meena Nerurkar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.