Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meena Sahadevan
Dr. Meena Sahadevan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sahadevan is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, St John's Hospital and Healtheast Woodwinds Health Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Meena Sahadevan has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Meena Sahadevan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Richard Grimm Jr
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi41
Dr. Stuart Borken
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi47
Dr. Saugar Maripuri
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi10