A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Seenivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meena Seenivasan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetic Foot
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Seenivasan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Seenivasan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena Seenivasan MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Meena Seenivasan practice?
- Dr. Meena Seenivasan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Meena Seenivasan practices Infectious Disease near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Hillsborough Infectious Disease Doctors.