A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meena Sharma, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena Sharma FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meena Sharma practice?
- Dr. Meena Sharma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Meena Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Magnolia, NJ.
See Camden Internists.