A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Veluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meena Veluri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meena Veluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Veluri graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Veluri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena Veluri MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meena Veluri practice?
- Dr. Meena Veluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Meena Veluri practices Internal Medicine near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Internists.