Dr. Meena Veluri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meena Veluri?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 9th, 2016

During my appointment we discussed that I am breastfeeding she then ordered a prescription that said I need to call to have it changed if I am breastfeeding. I called and said that I in fact am breastfeeding and we discussed this at the visit. They then called in a different prescription which I was to take for 3 days and I did. On day 3 with 1 dose left to take Dr.Veluri's nurse called and said it is recommended by the Dr that I should pump and dump!!!! Mind you this is on my last day of the prescription! I will never go back to her!

January 23rd, 2013