A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Venugopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meena Venugopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venugopal
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Venugopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meena Venugopal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Venugopal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Venugopal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena Venugopal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meena Venugopal practice?
- Dr. Meena Venugopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Meena Venugopal practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.