A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Venugopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meena Venugopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meena Venugopal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Venugopal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Venugopal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena Venugopal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meena Venugopal practice?
- Dr. Meena Venugopal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meena Venugopal practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.