Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
by Lisa Y. on Jul 7th, 2014

Good bedside manner. Very thorough and really spent time covering everything. Both my husband and I saw her and were impressed.

|  More waiting time  |  show details
by ABC on Jun 25th, 2013

Too much waiting time at front office and inside the room. But treatment is good.

|  more concerned with her computer than getting to know her patients!  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2013

The office staff seem like new trainees that barley know how to take vital signs. Then you wait for an hour to see the doctor who come strolling in with her computer, which she focuses all her attention on instead of the patient! I find her to be lacking in communication skills and diagnostic skills. She had made errors in prescription doses causing Weeks of discomfort and alarming symptoms, which were verified as incorrect dosing by another, well respected Dr. when confronted, she was dismissive and just kept typing on her computer. I do not feel safe under this doctors care and will not return. Be aware, this is not a trustworthy physician!

|  My doctor for more than 10 years...  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

I originally had Dr. Meena assigned as my doctor when I was with Cigna. She was thorough and gave me the necessary referrals. She did not behave like all of the other Cigna cattle-call doctors that avoided referrals and got by with the minimum time and treatment that they could. I followed her when she moved from one Cigna facility to another. After she moved on to her own private practice I switched insurance so I could follow her again. She has been my PC for more than 10 years. My husband and children all go to her now. Because she is the only doctor in the office, afternoon appointments often have a longer wait time than morning appointments, but she is well worth the wait. Her office staff seems to change frequently. Some are good, some mediocre. But it's Dr. Meena I am there to see. She calls with follow-up and is careful to answer all of my questions. I have received calls from her in the evenings and on weekends. She is very attentive. She listens. Her annual exams are the most thorough I've ever had. I have referred many friends and family to her. She's a great doctor!

|  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Waited for more than one hour.

|  Take one bed-side-manner and call me in the morning.  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2009

Doctor took 45 minutes from the time the nurse left the room until she got there. Found it strange that she asked me no questions. Tried to discuss a problem I was having and she wouldn't listen, interrupted me repeatedly. Tried to discuss how her hospital failed to call me to remind me for recheck. While she didn't use the word, she practically called me a "lier." She wanted to send me somewhere for blood work and then left the room as I was in mid sentence asking a question about the place I was going. Very rude. VERY VERY rude. This doctor needs someone to write her a prescription for a bed side manner.

|  Take one "bed-side-manner" and call me in the morn  |  show details
by ccthera on Jul 30th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Doctor took 45 minutes from the time the nurse left the room until she got there. Found it strange that she asked me no questions. Tried to discuss a problem I was having and she wouldn't listen, interrupted me repeatedly. Tried to discuss how her hospital failed to call me to remind me for recheck. While she didn't use the word, she practically called me a "lier." She sent me somewhere for blood work and then left the room as I was in mid sentence asking a question about the place I was going. Very rude. VERY VERY rude. This doctor needs someone to write her a prescription for a bed side manner.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Mr Overseas  |  show details
by Mr. Overseas on Mar 18th, 2009

She didn't read the fine print, and said I was abnormal. Although by miltary standards and the job I was trying to get I was not abnormal. Her expectations of what she thought I should be and the military standard were obviously outrageous. She needs to take more time in reading and observing what her patients need are. Overall a bad experience. I plan on changing doctors as soon as I recieve better insurance.

|  love my doc  |  show details
by rodcovert on Mar 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

what can I say about DR meena. She has been wonderful. she is the first doc here in az that actually care about you.. no 5 mins in and out. she always does a thorough exam and literally saved my back by caring and not just saying that I was faking .. I love her and won't leave

Read Full Review at kudzu.com