A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meenakshi Bellapravalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellapravalu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellapravalu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellapravalu graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bellapravalu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meenakshi Bellapravalu MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Meenakshi Bellapravalu practice?
- Dr. Meenakshi Bellapravalu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Meenakshi Bellapravalu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City West Radiologists.