A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meenakshi Bellapravalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellapravalu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellapravalu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellapravalu graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bellapravalu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meenakshi Bellapravalu MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Meenakshi Bellapravalu practice?
- Dr. Meenakshi Bellapravalu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Meenakshi Bellapravalu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City West Radiologists.