Dr. Meenakshi Gopal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meenakshi Gopal?

October 2nd, 2017

Dr Gopal and her staff wonderful!

Dr Gopal listens. Very professional. Staff Katie, Vanessa, Angelica, nurse Sue A+

May 22nd, 2017

No follow up

I visited recently for my serious concerns over upper abdominal pain. After blood work was done (I received a copy only because I requested one), I never received a follow-up call, email, etc. shocking.

July 6th, 2016

Stay away. Far far away.

Please spend your money and insurance's money elsewhere. Find a PCP who treats you as a whole person, not as a problem and inconvenience. This office has had significant turn over in their staffing and lost their best physician, only to have a nurse practitioner to be the replacement. Which is fine, but a nurse practitioner can not do everything an M.D. can do. The move was a business move to save money. They worry a bunch about their overhead and forget that it is the patient who pays their bills to keep the lights on. Not in the best interest of the patient(s), obviously. This office is going downhill....and fast. Plus the docs don't know much about the hard stuff, so if you're complex, don't waste your time.

August 28th, 2013

Professional and Personable

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Gopal for about two years. She has been thorough, kind, professional and knowledgeable. We have been fortunate not to need her except for routine care. However, while in California recently, I found myself in a crisis situation in which I needed a refill on some medication. Dr. Gopal, the staff and nurse were very sympathetic and by the end of the day the refill was ready for pickup at a local pharmacy.

April 13th, 2012

Dr. Gopal was extremely kind and thorough. I went in for a yearly physical and to establish a new PCP. I found the staff to be friendly, the facilities clean, and Dr. Gopal was great. Would highly recommend her based on my first experience.

January 19th, 2012

Good doctor, bad staff

Office staff members told me twice over two weeks they would call me back but never did. Inexcusable. If they're too busy to return calls they shouldn't say they will and offer another arrangement instead.

January 26th, 2010

Great Doctor

I didn't get an actual diagnosis, but that's because the pain went away before my appointment to discuss test results! There was a mix on the day of the appointment (the dr wasn't in?) so they went ahead and gave me the results. Once I saw the ultrasound was normal I didn't bother to reschedule.No sooner than the nurse stepped out after taking vitals, Dr Gopal peeked in and said she'd be right in. Not even two minutes later she was in to see me. She was very through, explained what she was thinking, what tests could be done, what she was ordering, and why. She was also very upfront about the fact that my problem could have been a number of things (why she thought of each as the potential problem) and was honest about not being able to make a dx right away.I also like that she was not so quick to give medication in attempt to mask the issue.

April 2nd, 2017