Dr. Meenakshi Hari MD Patient Reviews

May 4th, 2015
This is the best Pediatrician I have ever had my children seen by. The staff is friendly and helpful, I had questions regarding my new insurance and they explained it to where I could understand. Dr. Hari takes her time with us and answers all of my questions. My 7 yr old son has had a lot of ear infections and through it all, Dr. Hari helped us so much. Thank goodness I'm done searching for THE doctor-we found her!

May 1st, 2015
Good Doctor to visit
We have been visiting Dr. Hari from over a year. She has guided us very well with our newborn since it was our first one. She listens to our questions and also spends time answering them in detail. When required, she has also recommended us seeing Specialist doctors which has helped our child a lot.

September 17th, 2013
great pediatrican
The office was very clean and the staff was friendly and greeted us with a smile. Dr,Hari was great, she took her time with us and explained everything clearly. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

September 4th, 2013
Great office and Staff
The Staff was very friendly and Professional. My wait time was very little. Once Dr.Hari came in she was very nice and explained everything to me and answered all my questions. It was so Easy to get an appointment. I will recommend seeing Dr. Hari to anyone.

May 16th, 2013
Great Doctor
She is a very experienced doctor. Listens to the parents and addresses their medical needs thoroughly. She made sure my daughter was comfortable even ...

May 16th, 2013
Dr.Meenakshi Hari
Awesome doc. Very patient. Addresses your concerns and provides great care. Feel very comfortable with her and would recommend her to be your kid's Pediatrican

July 25th, 2012
great dr
only thing she needs to take more time with patient parents, seems like our visits were always rushed. Most of time i would forget the questions I had in mind for her because our visits were way too quick.