A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meenakshi Kukreja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meenakshi Kukreja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kukreja
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kukreja Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukreja graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kukreja has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meenakshi Kukreja MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Meenakshi Kukreja practice?
- Dr. Meenakshi Kukreja has 1 office location.
Dr. Meenakshi Kukreja practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists.