A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meenakshi Kukreja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meenakshi Kukreja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukreja graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kukreja has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meenakshi Kukreja MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Meenakshi Kukreja practice?
- Dr. Meenakshi Kukreja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Meenakshi Kukreja practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY.
See Edison Physiatrists.