A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meenakshi La Corte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meenakshi La Corte is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meenakshi La Corte, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. La Corte graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. La Corte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- Victory Memorial Hospital
- Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meenakshi R La Corte BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meenakshi R. La Corte practice?
- Dr. Meenakshi La Corte has 1 office location.
Dr. Meenakshi La Corte practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.