Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meenakshi Malhotra
Dr. Meenakshi Malhotra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooksville, FL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Pediatrics. Dr. Malhotra is affiliated with Bayfront Health Brooksville, Brooksville Regional Hospital and Spring Hill Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Meenakshi Malhotra has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Meenakshi Malhotra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.
Dr. Loretta Augustine
Brooksville, FL 0 mi43
Dr. Susheela Ravindra Nathan
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
Brooksville, FL 2.51 mi43
Dr. William Acevedo
Brooksville, FL 2.72 mi27